that’s pretty cool, one of my goldfish lets me hand feed and pet her so i can believe that
so it looks like I may very well be taking a course in New Zealand in December/January. do I have anyone from there or that’s been? if so what do you recommended doing or any other tips would be great
IT’S GREAT LET ME TELL YOU.
The people there are so nice, and the weather…
for most the class session I believe we’ll be in kaikoura but once the session is out I’ll have some time to do whatever else
For any living organism, pain is quite a complex experience to measure, even more when the subject can’t self-report. Human beings and many other mammals vocalize our pain and display other obvious pain signals, but fish simply just trash about on the end of the fishing…
1. Tell us about any pets you have or used to have.
I have 2 dogs (one belgium shepherd mix, one lab mix), 3 cats, fish, and I had 6 rats at one point
2. Favorite song?
that’s like asking which cell in your heart is your favorite… i… i can’t
3. What makes you sad?
4. List some things that make you happy.
5. What’s the scariest moment you’ve ever had?
well i was in a car that landed in a ditch once, maybe that? or anytime i have to present in class…
6. Your biggest goal in life?
to save the lives of as many animals as possible
7. Would you rather spend your life in one place with your one true love, or stay single forever but travel the world?
if i can pick the place and when it happens sure
8. Favorite lotion/perfume scent?
new car smell
9. Countries you’ve been to?
besides the u.s., just canada and that was a long a time ago now
10. Favorite flavor of ice cream?
(in a hurry so i won’t tag anyone specific, if you want to do it then go for it)